Saturday, April 21, 2012
Lunt Reunion 2012
I did scrapbook pages of the Lunt reunion! My first official blog post- YAY! I'm not sure that every post will be my scrapbook pages (I'm not always the best at keeping up with them) but I'm excited to have it done at least once so far! This reunion is from my dad's parents down- which doesn't sound like much- but that includes a lot of family! My dad was the youngest of 7- and then I'm the second youngest of my dad's kids... so needless to say some of my first cousins are grandparents! It's great to see everyone and get to know eachother better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very Cute pages :) Glad you joined the blogging world :)
Yay! your first real post! I am so excited you jumped on the band wagon! Now I can blog stalk you! And so cute "scrapbook pages"! Go girl!
Post a Comment