We Love our family!!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Davina's graduation

 Wed. May 30- we attended my niece's graduation. Dova's (she's my oldest sister) daughter, Davina, gradutated high school! It was so fun to see her in her graduation gown! She worked so hard to get there. We were all very proud of her. I can't imagine how it must've felt for my sister Dova- being her mom! I know as her aunt though I had a pluthera of emotions! Pride, excitement, feeling old! -Yea I have a niece graduated from high school! I was very happy to see our whole family there to support her! Family can be such a beautiful thing! The graduation was outside- and went fairly fast. I was surprised! It wasn't even that hot... all in all it was a very enjoyable evening! Even if it hadn't been though- it was worth it to see that Beautiful young lady and the smile on her face!


















1 comment:

Petersens said...

How fun! I love all your pages!