Ok so I just love this page- I had to share it! Terra has become such a daddy's girl lately. She can't get enough daddy time. When all 3 of us are home- she even prefers to snuggle with daddy and have daddy help her with whatever she needs. Of course her favorite- is playing with daddy. They have tickle wars, and peek-a-boo, and do all kinds of wrestling & acrobatts. Mommy can't play like that with her because I have a huge belly now. Her second favorite thing to do with daddy is cuddle- she loves to be snuggled up with Scott. They both took a long nap after playtime- it was adorable! And- anytime Scott tried to move over, or roll over so that he wasn't snuggled with her anymore, she'd wake up and grab his arm and put it back over her. - lol, too cute!
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
very cute! I love that she's a snuggler :)
Post a Comment