We Love our family!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sleep over

So Thursday May 17- was Scott & I's 4yr anniversary! Since I am very pregnant now, and we can't realistically take a trip or anything- we decided to let Terra sleep over at my sister's house and spend a 'stay-cation' at home just us.  I love and trust my sister- but the first-time Mom in me was super nervous... In fact I cried a little after we dropped her off. This was her very first time spending a night away from me. I was a little worried about how'd she handle it- and how Dova's family would survive if Terra had a hard time, but everything went great! Terra was a super big-girl! I was told that she behaved very well, and had a lot of fun. Sleeping was a little challenging- Terra started off in Dayna's old toddler bed- then woke up and wanted to sleep with Davina, then woke up and wanted to sleep in Aunt Dova's bed. Aunt Dova was so tired, and Dayna was already in Aunt Dova's bed- that she let Terra join too. It truly was a Slumber party! LOL. Terra even scored some points by scaring Davina & Dallan- way funny story. Davina is going to write it down for me! In the end- daddy & mommy had some much needed 'break' time, and Terra had fun spending time with her cousins. Thanks again guys for watching her!

1 comment:

Petersens said...

cute girls :) Sleep overs were so fun when you're little. We treasure our sleep so much when we get old. ha ha