We Love our family!!!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Fourth!


I've been working on scrapbook pages- I don't have many completed yet- but I did finish these two. I was so excited about them I couldn't wait to share! I really like them!!! I'm so grateful for the Free Scrapbbook embelishments- they are too cute! :)
Fourth of July- We have a tradtition to spend it with Ashley & Brandon, and Holli. We usually go to the AJ fireworks and enjoy games and watermelon on the football field, but this year was a little different. I didn't want to go be around masses of people with a 3wk old baby.- The noise, dirt, germs- just didn't really appeal to me with such a new baby. So- we had a nice time at my mom's house. Thanks guys! We had a fire in the front yard- the boys enjoyed setting off their own fireworks. I loved Holli's line- it was in response to trying one of the fireworks. LOL- all in all,  It was pretty fun!



No comments: