We Love our family!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My sweet little girls!

Can I just say that I LOVE my litle girls! I just adore them! They are both doing well- and they are both growing SO FAST!




Terra is such a big girl now- she uses so many words, and is getting so good about sharing and having manners :) We're still working on sleep training - but she is doing SOOO much better than she was 3-4 months ago. I have to cut her some slack though- that was a crazy time in our house (we just had a baby afterall)! We attend library storytime fairly regularly and she LOVES it- she is starting to memorize some of the playgroup songs- its so cute to listen to her sing them all on her own at random throughout the day! Her favorites are "Twinkle Twinkle" "Teasing Mr. alligator" and "Ram-Sam-Sam". We re-arranged her room- it looks so cute and now she has access to all of her toys- I've been so impressed that she is learning to clean up one thing before moving onto another... she isn't perfect at it, but we don't expect her to be! ~(I still struggle with that!)


Jaelyn is getting so big! I about had an emotional meltdown the other day when I was changing out all her clothes baskets. Putting the ones too small away in boxes and getting out the 3-6mo. clothes that fit perfect! probably should have changed them out two weeks ago- but was dreading it and must've subconciously thought that if I don't get the bigger clothers out she won't get bigger- I dunno! She is getting so strong! She is getting really good at holding her head up! She can even hold a little bit of weight on her legs- for just a few seconds! She loves to babble and laugh. Its so fun! She's eiher sleeping or smiling it seems like- literally! She very rarely cries- she's so patient and such a sweetheart!