Yesterday I took some picsof Jaelyn! She's getting so big! She laughs and smiles now, and I can get her do it more easily now! She first rolled over front to back on: Oct. 5, 2012 but she hadn't rolled front to back yet (which my Dr. says is the easier one and usualy comes first). Well she's mastered that too! She jus tdid it- there wasn't any trying, or so close so close, stuff... She just did it- poof! lol. it was a few days ago on: 11/16/2012 that I first saw her but I got it on pictures yesterday. And- okay okay, there are soem pics that she's not smiling but they crack me up! Like the 1st and 2nd ones ;) and then soem she's trying to talk and her mouth is wide open and she sings, "ahh- ahhh" lol, she is so cute and fun.
We all enjoyed playing outside and its BEAUTIFUL weather here! Here's some of Terra and both of the girls together :) I really wanted to get a cute one of them laying down together in the grass but Terra was having WAY TOO much fun running around. She loves running!

For some reason she started crawling in the grass too- she's so funny!
Jaelyn actually got ahold of her dress after this shot and started sucking on it- Terra says "uh- mom. No, Jaelyn bite! " I thought it was so funny considering she's biting my keys.
1 comment:
Love them :) Holy smokes you caught up on your blog. I got 5 emails from you. lol. It's ok though. I felt very loved :)
Post a Comment