We Love our family!!!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PVC pipe awesomeness!

So- I have been on a "let's de-junk, and get organized kick" for awhile now. A few weeks back I made these and I LOVE THEM! I have several sources to give proper accreditation to for inspiration- pinterest, facebook, my mom (storage bins and the I can do-it spirit!), Karen (I love the space saver bags! and the constantly improving-provident project life motto) Nicki (my role model for de-junking and simplify) and many-many more I'm sure!
Okay so- PVC Pipe is just plain cool! I love this is shelving system was in-expensive (relatively) and easy to make, can hold a great deal of weight- but still light, and can come apart. -Which feature I love because if/when we move again and the different spaces I may need to fit it into- I can still do it! Only make it two high and longer, or only two wide- etc, etc.- I felt so handy, and capable making this too! it was great! Although- doing all the cutting, my hands hurt afterward. So the next time, my wonderful husby helped me :)

Is there anything you can't make out of PVC pie?! I love it!


No comments: