So- here's another family photo-shoot :) This is my side though- this year was our 5th Annual year! 5 straight years now of having a family shoot each year in Nov. I feel so proud of my family! Not everyone makes it every time, but I'm grateful for the pictures we are able to get! Hopefully next year everyone will make it :) ~And thanks again to my very talented SIL Myke for doing the photography! I love them!
In these photos is the family of Melanie Lunt which includes:
Melanie Lunt
Dova & David Keeling and Dominic, Dallan, and Dayna (Missing from photos-Davina)
Marshall Lunt (Missing from Photos- Braxton and Bria, and Brittany & Chloe)
Afton & Josh Cummins and Yazmine & Jarrett
Destiny & Scott Taylor, and Terra & Jaelyn
(Missing- Arena & Matt Burch and Danika, & Kaylee)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment