So- I was hoping to get this posted sooner but- things have just been crazy over here, with unpacking, packing, getting accounts switched, address changes, and regular life with our two girls, and Scott's work & school, and throw Thanksgiving amongst all that and we've had a crazy few weeks! Speaking if- Hope your Turkey Day was great! (I'll post about that later)
Fri. November 22, 2013 we moved -yet again. Our old apts- Coronado- wanted to raise rent on us- yet again, and we decided that as much as we didn't want to move- we didn't want to pay that much for rent even more! So My wonderful sister & Real Estate Agent Dova helped us find a new place and we are very excited! WAY cheaper, and slightly bigger and WAY nicer! It's just a huge blessing all around!!!
The new place is 2bd 2ba and had very large bathrooms, and a patio. The whole apartment is 'handicap accessible' which brings both nice perks and some disadvantages.
Nice perks being, all the doorways are extra wide, the bathroom is large, and the shower is pretty cool. The not so bueno feature is that the kitchen is also handicap friendly- so the counters are extra low- and I'm extra tall- so back-aches when doing dishes, and 4 little hands that can reach everything on the counters. Those aren't deal breakers for us though- and overall we are very excited to live here! The street we're on has some run-down places, but ours is very nice and I feel very safe inside :)
You gotta come check it out after we get settled in more- I'm almost there! Just about have everything unpacked but have a few things to hang and put away still- and the mountain of stuff we are getting rid of needs to disappear! LOL- anyone interested in some books, or random dishes? I think the books are mostly gospel, but there are some fiction & nonfiction things in there too.



No comments:
Post a Comment